Course Category: Advanced Feng Shui
- FS205OL - Advanced Sitting and Facing - $190.00 for 2 months
(Requires FS201 Advanced Feng Shui be completed to purchase this class
Regarding the sitting and facing of a building in today's Feng Shui practice, there is lacking a clear theory, or instruction, to be a standard for determining the sitting and facing. This is particularly true with high-rise buildings. There is much confusion, even among professional practitioners. Without a proper sitting and facing analysis, all Feng Shui cases are meaningless. The Sitting and Facing is the key to an accurate analysis. With years of teaching and more than 30 years of practical experience in analyzing various types of buildings; from houses to high-rises; from international airports to memorial parks, Master Sang has put the sitting and facing theory into a standard method to help students learn how to properly determine the sitting and facing step-by-step.Nowadays, in Feng Shui practice, regarding the sitting and facing of a bulding, there is lacking a clear theory, or instruction, to be a standard for determining the sitting and facing. This is particularly true with high-rise buildings. There is much confusion, even among professional practitioners.
- FS350OL - Day Selection 1 - $115.00 for 2 months
(Requires FS201 Advanced Feng Shui be completed before purchasing this class)
By taking this class, you can use the knowledge of the heavenly and earthly qi to choose an appropriate day and time for important events. For example, if you select an inappropriate day to move into a good Feng Shui house, you may receive some unhappiness in the beginning, but then move to a good living. If you select a good day to move in, then you receive smooth sailing in the house from day one. Moreover, in old China, people would begin their new endeavors based upon the ideal day, so that all of their efforts produce favorable results. This is an essential part of Feng Shui, but has not previously been taught in the West. Feng Shui is both time and space. In this class, we examine, in depth, the time factors that influence the our lives and we can apply this knowledge into deeper Feng Shui levels.
In the West, we tend to view time as linear, always moving forward, and not having any variation in quality. One minute of a day equals any other minute. In this sense, time is rather abstract, and has no personality or character of its own. It is simply a measurement. It has no effect on us, other than as units passing, causing aging.
On the other hand, the Chinese have always felt that time is more cyclical than linear. The Chinese have cycles of 9 (stars), 10 (stems), 12 (branches), 60 (stem/branch combinations) and even 180 (cycle of sixty combined with the nine stars). There are cycles of years, months, days, and hours (as well as other cycles).
Learn to map these cycles and find which day and times specifically are beneficial and which should be avoided.
- Learn to select a good time and day for moving into a house
- Choose a good time and day for beginning a remodeling project or moving and avoid the unfavorable
- Learn about "Big Consumer," "Three Sha," and "Four Exaustion" times (and more!)
- Find out about Year, Month, and Day "Breakers"
- Discover how to map out good days for getting married
- Find out the best time for travel, surgury, and other key events
- Find the best time to make money!
- FS351OL - Day Selection 2 - $115.00 for 2 months
(Requires FS350 - Day Selection 1 to be completed before purchasing this class)
This is a continuation of Day Selection 1, but while Day Selection 1 discusses timing alone, Day Selection 2 adds the aspect of space. This class shows you how to further your skills to welcome in prosperity and romance to your home. Learn how the orientation of a house affects the day selection when considering construction, renovations, landscaping, or even moving in. This is one of the essential areas of knowledge that a professional practitioner must know.
- FS303OL - Advanced Case Study 3 - $115.00 for 2 months
(Requires completion of FS201 in order to purchase this class) In this class you will learn more about how a person fits into a building based on their birth information. The Feng Shui Advanced Case Study 3 Class doesn't use the personal trigram (命卦 ming gua); instead it uses the stem and branch, especially of the year of birth. We will learn:
- which directions lead to sleeping alone
- which directions bring helpful people
- which directions lead to money loss
- FS305OL - Advanced Case Study 5 - $115.00 for 2 months
(Requires completion of FS201 in order to purchase this class) In this Advanced Case Study 5 class, you will learn how to:
- analyze and remedy houses with a potential for miscarriage, divorce, and harmful to youth;
- bringing insanity to its occupants;
- and betrayal by employees or loved ones.