About the AFSI
The American Feng Shui Institute was founded in 1991 by Master Larry Sang. The Institute evolved from Master Sang’s desire to:
- To correct mistakes committed in various Feng Shui books on the market and to prevent people from being victimized.
- To help people discern real professional Feng Shui practitioners from impostors, and to set Feng Shui apart from superstition, mysticism, and religion.
- To apply the fundamentals of Feng Shui to initiate interest and research in the ancient natural science.
- To utilize Feng Shui correctly such that it benefits all mankind.
The AFSI has been holding classes every week for fifteen years continuously. This is the only Feng Shui school to have such a record of accomplishment.
Many Feng Shui schools have classes occasionally or in different locations all the time. The Institute has an established office and classroom in Monterey Park, California.
The Institute provides practical field trip case studies each month to support the experiential knowledge for the students. Learning Feng Shui without practice is like swimming without water. The AFSI provides these practical case study opportunities to students who have completed at least the Intermediate class level.
The AFSI has the largest catalog of classes and offers classes that are unavailable elsewhere.
In 1998, the Institute founded their on-line presence with www.amfengshui.com. Since then, this fledgling website has turned into a leading on-line educational portal. The entire core curriculum is now taught on-line.
With new classes going on-line all the time, the website has hundreds of students from all over the world learning and
interacting. On-line and classroom students get to interact and meet through a lively question and answer bulletin board.
Additionally, the Institute provides trips to China to see, experience and learn from the the country where Feng Shui evolved. The Institute has graduated thousands of students from all around the world. Many have become notable writers, college Instructors, and famous feng shui professionals.
The Institute’s representatives provide consultations with many professional organizations including international airports, banks, major themed entertainment locations, real estate agencies, cemeteries and other notable firms.
Students come from all over the world. Some take the classes online and others fly to Los Angeles to take the classes in person. Here are where some of our graduates are from:
Australia - New South Wales,
Bosnia – Tuzla
Campo Alegre, Rio De Janeiro
Canada – British
Columbia, Vancouver Bc, Montreal, Quebec, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg,
Manitoba, Port Moody, Windsor, Ontario, North York, Ontario, Nanaimo Bc,
Chile – Santiago
El Salvador – San
France – Paris, Bobigny,
Germany – Alfeld , Bad Rothenfelde, Bremen,
Rangsdorf, Norderstedt, Arnstadt, Hamburg, Elmshorn, Reinfeld,
Guam Tamuning, Agana, Dededo, Merizo,
Tumon, Barrigada, Hagatna, Sinajana
Iceland – Akureyr
Indonesia – Tangerang
Iran – Tehran
-Villafranca, Naples, Rome, Milan,
Mexico – Cancun,
Monterrey, Guadalupe, Mexicali, Mexico City, Coacalco, Queretaro,
Portugal - Amadora, Faro,
Spain – Barcelona
Vetlanda, Lidingo, Dalarna
Turkey – Istanbul, Atakent,
Ukraine – Kiev
Emirates – Dubai, Sharja
and many others…
Find out for yourself
Find out for yourself how much fun it is, and how interesting it is, to learn Feng Shui.
- Feng Shui
- Live In-Person Classes
- 2013 Chinese Astrology & Feng Shui Guide – The Year of The Snake
- 2012 Chinese Astrology & Feng Shui Guide on SALE
- 2011 Chinese Astrology & Feng Shui Guide on SALE
- 2010 Two Weeks Intensive Feng Shui Classes with Master Sang
- AFSI Upgraded Emailing List to AWeber
- We’re on FACEBOOK
- Brand New In-Person Classes
- NEW Online Class: Adv. Case Study 4 – FS304
- January 2010 Classical Feng Shui In-Person Classes