Keymaster

Please see http://www.amfengshui.com/2008/02/24/2008-intensive-classes/

Webmaster & Instructor at the AFSI.
      Co-founder of 168 Feng Shui Advisors.
      View my blog.

Lorraine
      Participant

Hello Everyone,

Master Sang is working on the new classes for the Intensive. I have just seen some of the material for the Advanced East/West theory class and it is really interesting!!!

If you haven’t yet made reservations for the classes, you should do so soon. Some classes are filling up (the new classes). Others need a few more people to insure that they will occur.

Now that Master Sang is in Asia so much of the time, you should take advantage of this opportunity to learn from him in person.

Click the link above to see the class schedule. Call us at 1 626 571 2757 or email us at [email protected] for more information.

See you in June 🙂

Lorraine

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Chris,
      Since you are the tech whiz for AFSI, is it not possible to set up live classes online when Master Sang teaches them. I cannot come to California to attend classes and I’m sure that many online students have this same limitation. If ever you decide to go on this route I will definitely partake.
      Regards,
      Tina Ouazana

ChrisShaul
      Keymaster

Hi,

We are working on a few things and changes for the site for next year. Stay tuned.

Chris

Webmaster & Instructor at the AFSI.
      Co-founder of 168 Feng Shui Advisors.
      View my blog.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘News & Announcements!’ is closed to new topics and replies.