The 2014 Chinese Astrology and Feng Shui Guide – The Year of The Horse is NOW AVAILABLE!!
Master Larry Sang has calculated the Chinese Astrology and Feng Shui for 2014. There are 3 parts to the Guide book.
Part I of the book has the predictions for the 12 solar months of 2014 for the 12 animals. Each animal has indications for each month.
“Beneficial luck for social relationships”
… an excerpt from the 12 Month Outlook for The Sheep
What fortunes will the new year bring you?
Part II has the Feng Shui Predictions for 2014 based on each of the 9 Sections. It also shows the exact directions to avoid digging in for 2014.
Part III is the Day Selection guide. It has 12 calendars with a day by day indication of favorable and unfavorable activities. Each section explains how to determine the key pieces; such as determining your animal sign, how to read your home, and how to read the calendar. With easy to read calendars for each month and explanations on how to apply this information, the 2014 Astrology and Feng Shui Guide is a a great way to plan your year.
“Monday, July 4, 2014
Don’t Do Important Things
Unfavorable for HORSE”
Find out if it is a good day for you. Learn which days are auspicious and inauspicious, especially for such things as grand openings, wedding, remodeling, and the specific days to avoid.
- Feng Shui
- Welcome Home Celebration for Master Sang
- Live In-Person Classes
- 2013 Chinese Astrology & Feng Shui Guide – The Year of The Snake
- 2012 Chinese Astrology & Feng Shui Guide on SALE
- 2011 Chinese Astrology & Feng Shui Guide on SALE
- 2010 Two Weeks Intensive Feng Shui Classes with Master Sang
- AFSI Upgraded Emailing List to AWeber
- We’re on FACEBOOK
- Brand New In-Person Classes
- NEW Online Class: Adv. Case Study 4 – FS304